GMKing’s sporadically released GameMaker Audcast Podcast is back with a fourth episode. Dan Eggers, a writer here and creator of GMTV, joins Robin Monks for a dicussion on GameMaker news from the past month.
Here are the topics covered in the second audcast of 2008:
Cage Match: 00:50
Loads of Game Maker mags: 02:18
G3D Effects library: 04:45
GMTV Merge with GMking: 06:26
Game of the Week: 7:27
This is the shortest ever podcast from GMKing and features background music for a short period of time – something not included in any previous episode.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios