In an interview published yesterday on The Auntie Pixelante blog 21 year old Jesse Venbrux, perhaps better known by his GMC alias of 2Dcube, announced that along with 2 of his classmates he has created a Flash version of his popular suicide game Karoshi.
The Flash version of Karoshi will be sold to the highest bidder, describing the process Jesse said “it’s really neat how it works. there’s a site where you can put up your flash game and sponsors can bid on it“.
Jesse also announced that he was considering making an iPhone-compatible version of the game, “I’m gonna talk with someone soon about doing an iPhone version“.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th