You can now vote “for” or “against” posts on GameMakerBlog.
If you like a post, press the green button to vote for it.
If you dislike a post press the red arrow to vote against it.
Based on the number of positive and negative votes received each post will be given a ‘quality’ score. That way I know what you want to read about and I can take action against those who post low quality posts. Strange I brought this about just after someone made their first post…. It is entirely connected.
The links to vote can be found at the end of every post on GameMakerBlog.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative