You can now vote “for” or “against” posts on GameMakerBlog.
If you like a post, press the green button to vote for it.
If you dislike a post press the red arrow to vote against it.
Based on the number of positive and negative votes received each post will be given a ‘quality’ score. That way I know what you want to read about and I can take action against those who post low quality posts. Strange I brought this about just after someone made their first post…. It is entirely connected.
The links to vote can be found at the end of every post on GameMakerBlog.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs