YoYo Games Competition 3

on April 22, 2008 - 3188 Views

I think we've used this image way too much.…But this time you decide the theme. Smart move from YYG, or not? You decide.

(Are they lazy or not?)

13 Responses to YoYo Games Competition 3

1. Broxter says:

Tuntis: Yeah, sorry about that. I got a bit carried away… 🙂

2. Smart: Yes.

Lazy: Not a chance. Think for a minute people. What takes more work.

Thinking up a quick and dirty them.
    or
    Creating a topic, encouraging a theme, reading through hundreds of posts, counting the favorites, looking for other to create a short list. Creating a Poll, ensuring the poll results are honest.

The way they are doing requires way more effort.

3. NAL says:

I don’t care if it’s YYG being lazy. Saves them from picking another subject like Ancient Civilisation…

Also, as I’m sure other people have said, at least they’re listening to the users of GM as opposed to making random features we may or may not like.

4. Broxter says:

Sorry for that phill LOL

5. Broxter says:

Hahaha! Sorry Matt!

I went on the computers at school and me friends, Oliver Smith and Jak Hopkins (They have absolutley no idea how to make a game) made me write that! And I thought, why not? let’s go for it!!! I LOVE SPAMMING AND SWEARING!!!! PHIL WILL BE ANGRY THAT I SWEARED!!!

BY THE WAY MATT, I’ve just sent you Issue 3!!!

6. Broxter says:

Hopkins is gonna knock you out Matt. Be afraid…. Mother Fucka

7. Broxter says:

Smart Move?: Yes
    Lazy?: Yes
    I personally think it’s a good idea. And so does Oliver Smith. 🙂

8. tuntis says:

Broxter: You’re really giving us a good image of your magazine seeing how you like spamming.

Don’t do it again.

9. mrsmes says:

sounds sweet slick move there YoYoGames What did u do read my mind to get that awesome idea, in any case answering this question if it’s yes or no, any who i pick yes.

10. skinnyeddy says:

Smart move?: Yes

Lazy?: Yes

But it shows the community that they are willing to listen to them.

11. Mattthew_H says:

@Broxter:
    What did i do??
    Really i don’t know what i have done to get my fateful Editor….Posting that…what ever it means

12. Mattthew_H says:

Smart move?: Yes
    Lazy?: Yes
    I think that they could have at lest given us a few ideas to chose from.

Yes, it does show that they are willing to listen to the users options.

Although, where are they getting most of the money from these Comps?
    I mean, $20 (Aprox.) Isn’t that much really.

13. Timoi says: