The Tizen Game Drive invited developers from all over the world to win a share of $60,000 in prizes by publishing their GameMaker Studio games to the Tizen store. The event has now ended and the winners have been announced.
1st place ($10,000)
Anton Hultdin for “Scrap Hunt”
2nd place ($2,500 ea)
Roberto Fauri for “Overdroy”
Song Wang for “Dumpling”
3rd place ($1,000 ea)
Zombie Indie House for “Meanwhile, in a Parallel Universe”
Jet Stone Studios for “Switchcraft”
Handy Games for “Aces of the Luftwaffe”
Black Sheep Games for “Galactic Missile Defense”
CKS Games for “Robo Corp”
Congratulations to all of the winners.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!