Giving new meaning to the phrase “nuclear family”, Sheltered tasks you with keeping a mother and father, and their children, alive in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust. Fortunately, an impenetrable underground fortress will help keep your family sheltered from the desolate post-apocalyptic wasteland above.
The successfully funded project was made with GameMaker Studio. Kickstarter has been a valuable fundraising platform for GameMaker developers. Sheltered joins the growing ranks of GameMaker projects that have been successfully funded on Kickstarter.
Sheltered will be available on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iPad, PlayStation 4, and possibly Xbox One.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4