Giving new meaning to the phrase “nuclear family”, Sheltered tasks you with keeping a mother and father, and their children, alive in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust. Fortunately, an impenetrable underground fortress will help keep your family sheltered from the desolate post-apocalyptic wasteland above.
The successfully funded project was made with GameMaker Studio. Kickstarter has been a valuable fundraising platform for GameMaker developers. Sheltered joins the growing ranks of GameMaker projects that have been successfully funded on Kickstarter.
Sheltered will be available on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iPad, PlayStation 4, and possibly Xbox One.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios