A collection of interesting links and content from within the GameMaker community.
- -LEWA- posted an impressive video demonstrating the use of blend-shapes/morph-targets for interpolated 3D animations within GameMaker Studio. An example is available for download too.
- Mr. RPG highlighted odd behavior exhibited by YoYo Games employees who have been replying with variants of the phrase “SQUIRREL!!” when asked whether console support will be coming to GameMaker Studio. Competing game engine Unity has already garnered support from both Microsoft and Sony.
- Two weeks after Cinders was submitted to Steam Greenlight, Tom Grochowiak has shared some Steam Greenlight statistics demonstrating the exposure that the platform offers.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th