A collection of interesting links and content from within the GameMaker community.
- NakedPaulToast has shared a list of constants that were recently added to GameMaker Studio. These constants offer insight into which platforms the engine may support in the near future. Additions include: os_3ds, os_bb10 (our BlackBerry article), os_ps4, os_psvita, os_wiiu, os_xboxone.
- YoYo Games have shared their showreel from GDC 2014. The 30 minute video showcases top-tier GameMaker projects and highlights the recent addition of PS3, PS4, and PS Vita support to GameMaker Studio.
- Samsung have released the world’s first commercial Tizen devices in the form of a smartwatch. GameMaker Studio added support for Tizen mid-2013.
- New forums have been added to the GameMaker Community board. Two sections for Job Offers and Portfolios have replaced the Team Request forum.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th