Game Maker Station obviously sees itself as the new GMKing. A recent e-mail to forum members outlined the services they offer which include a forum, a chat room, a blog network, a game maker top sites list, a game maker school and file hosting and email services. Not to mention a poor-mans version of this site and a planned magazine.
After GMLive sensibly politely declined an offer to become yet another Game Maker Station service they are now planning to launch a competing radio show about Game Maker.
It won’t work.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios