Two days after the release of a short sample, GameMaker Tech have released their full 13th issue.
Direct pdf link (5.5MB)
This latest offering includes:
- Game development articles focusing on using Cut-scenes in games and the use of colours in your games
- Interviews with hotshotscott about Halo Revolution and homebrewpc about GMArcade.com
- Articles on developing for the casual gamer and targeting a game to a specific age group
- Free applications that will help improve your Game Making development.
- Guidelines to building a website for your game
- plus of course the usual game reviews and community news.
Issue 14 will include a YoYo Games exclusive where GameMaker users questions are put to CEO Sandy Duncan, this issue is apparently “comming soon” [sic].
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4