GameMaker Tech: Issue 13
September 3, 2008
Two days after the release of a short sample, GameMaker Tech have released their full 13th issue.
Direct pdf link (5.5MB)
This latest offering includes:
- Game development articles focusing on using Cut-scenes in games and the use of colours in your games
- Interviews with hotshotscott about Halo Revolution and homebrewpc about GMArcade.com
- Articles on developing for the casual gamer and targeting a game to a specific age group
- Free applications that will help improve your Game Making development.
- Guidelines to building a website for your game
- plus of course the usual game reviews and community news.
Issue 14 will include a YoYo Games exclusive where GameMaker users questions are put to CEO Sandy Duncan, this issue is apparently “comming soon” [sic].