With over 1200 entries to my latest software giveaway, it’s officially time to announce the results!
A total of 18 individual entrants have won a prize. Winners were selected by random draw and are listed below. If you’ve won a prize, you will be contacted privately within the coming week.
If you won with a Facebook ticket, you will be contacted via Facebook private message. If you won with a Twitter ticket, you will be contacted via direct message. If you won with a newsletter subscription, you will be contacted via the email address you used.
Also, if you were hoping to win a copy of my book but missed out, I’ve just launched a sale where you can get 25% off the normal price of Making Money With HTML5 for the next 72 hours only. A bit of a consolation prize for those interested!
Without further ado, here is a list of the giveaway winners…
1 x GameMaker Studio Master Collection license (software)
WON BY: CasD
1 x GameMaker Studio Professional license (software)
WON BY: Aaron Snoswell
1 x Making Money With HTML5 (digital book)
WON BY: Leandro Saccoletto
WON BY: Thiago Facanha
WON BY: Sven
WON BY: Lucas
WON BY: Nick Murakami
WON BY: Diego Del Solar Gonzales
WON BY: Giselle Colon
WON BY: Fredy Caballero
WON BY: Carlo
WON BY: Alise
1 x Cinders by Moacube (indie game)
1 x USD $100 (additional prize)
WON BY: Dan Long
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!
See you next time,
Got A Spare Minute?
Check out some of our recent articles…
- How I Make A Living Using GameMaker
- 5 GameMaker Success Stories
- Poll – Which Platforms Are You Interested In Making Games For?
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart