pythonpoole stated the obvious in a post at the GMC regarding the pathetic loading times of YoYoGames. Anyone should be able to tell that YoYo is slow at loading because of the sheer amount of content they have on each page. But I thought this was illustrated particularly well in this topic at the GMC which FredFredrickson called “sensational garbage”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs