UPDATE: The iframe has once again been removed, and GMC admin Chronic claims that “as far as he knows, YYG has applied the patch”.
…As of 9. September, 2008, 19:15 GMT, an malicious third-party iframe has once again been embedded on the Game Maker Community (visit at your own risk).
The iframe appears to exist only on the GMC homepage and not on individual forum/topic pages.
There will be no more GMC malware related posts on GMB.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart