Sandy Duncan has written on the YoYo Games blog that the results of YoYo Games’ competition will be announced “NO LATER than 5 pm UK time on Thursday”.
The co-operation themed competition was YoYo’s third and had attracted over 275 entries. The winner will receive $1000, with a second-place prize of $500 and $250 for the creator of the third best game.
Here is my pick of some of the best games entered into the contest.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios