Sandy Duncan, CEO of YoYo Games, has said that he supports a monthly subscription model for use of the GameMaker software. Presumably, a subscription model would provide cheaper initial access to functionality that is already offered at set prices, such as exporting to platforms like iOS, Android, and HTML5.
We’ve included a poll to measure community support for the idea. Cast your vote below!
If you already own the Master Collection or all of the export modules that you’re interested in, please vote as if you had the option to pay for a subscription prior to buying them.
Consider sharing this post on social media to help us get better results. Don’t forget to leave a comment explaining your vote too!
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!